The deal was signed by E.ON CEO Wulf Bernotat, and Anatoly Chubais, president of RAO UES, at the German-Russian consultation meeting in Wiesbaden. Russian president Vladimir Putin and German chancellor Angela Merkel were also present.
“We are delighted to have been able to expand our more than 30 year long partnership with Russia in the gas business to now include the Russian electricity market,” says Bernotat, who also stated the Russian power market was the largest and fastest-growing in
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines