He began this position after 20 years of utility experience with Allegheny Energy in Hagerstown, Maryland, where he was responsible for ensuring reliable and secure electricity supply for the utility’s five-state service area.
“Joe’s extensive knowledge of power supply issues will be invaluable to the
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia