The aggregate book capitalisation of the companies, including debt, is around $70 million, said Alliant. They serve a total of 35,000 natural gas and electricity customers in and around Galena, Illinois and South Beloit, Illinois.
Alliant president and chief operating officer Bill Harvey said: “Although we serve relatively few customers in
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief