The only major market to see a drop in volume was the Nordic region, which had a 28% share of volumes, while Germany led with 32%, followed by the UK with 29%. Elsewhere, the French and Dutch markets did very well, although they are still “small players in the big trading volume picture”, says the 139-page report.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules