"We look forward to further increasing Shell Energy's scale, resources and market knowledge with the expertise, resources and experience added through the acquisition of Enspire Energy," says Mark Quartermain, president of Shell Energy North America. "We believe it will enable Shell Energy to offer a broader portfolio of value-added services to customers in the mid-Atlantic region of the United States."
Jim Lukas, president and CEO of Enspire adds, "Enspire's regional expertise combined with
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules