Reuters has launched a new electronic trading capability for exchange traded markets which will allow buy-side users to discover the price of an instrument, select from a range of brokers with which to trade and execute a trade, all from a single screen.
Reuters Trading for Exchanges will also benefit sell-side brokers who will have access to Reuters global community of desktop users, and the opportunity to target trading strategies at the buy-side, the company says. Deutsche Bank, Barclays
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights