The new Strategic Risk Management business will be led by Nainish Gupta, who will be responsible for expanding governance, risk, and compliance solutions as part of ICF's energy and climate change service offerings.
"Risk management solutions are a continuation of our strategy to provide end-to-end consulting services to the energy and natural resources markets," said Sudhakar Kesavan, chairman and chief executive of ICF International.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?