Low said the first people to see the report will be PWC clients – SGX and CAO. She added that the report would be ready “quite soon” but would not specify a time scale. When asked if it would be weeks or months, Low declined to comment further.
Energy Risk's coverage
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules