"As trading markets become more competitive across Europe, the need to streamline trading operations from front-end to back-office operations will play an increasingly critical role for companies to maintain and grow their margins and bottom-line results," said Tom Zilkas, Trayport's head of energy sales.
"The alliance between Excelergy and Trayport will provide these companies with a
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia