Adelaide-based Elders Risk Management, which specialises in risk management for producers and users of agricultural commodities, will now be known as FCStone Australia and become the US company's first Australian office.
FCStone is looking to boost its capabilities in the world's major agricultural regions at a time when the agricultural business is becoming increasingly internationalised and interconnected. "Australia is a key part of that strategy, because it is one of the world's most
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance