According to research by business-to-business consultancy energyTEAM, leaders of medium-sized businesses in the UK are not taking responsibility for energy management within their organisations.
Instead, this function is delegated to less senior personnel - such as facilities managers, health and safety officers or operations managers - in two-thirds of companies with over 50 employees. "While energy management may have been rightly viewed as an operational task in the past, increased focus
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules