RUSAL, the world's third largest aluminium producer, and Russia's Federal Atomic Energy Agency (ROSATOM) have signed a memorandum of cooperation outlining their intention to develop and construct aluminium and energy producing facilities.
The Memorandum outlines agreement on shared research into long-term investment projects, including the creation of new atomic power stations, the modernization of existing atomic facilities and the prospects for further co-operation within the frameworks of
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights