London brokerage Tullett Prebon has formed a partnership with London-based Capital Shipbrokers, Singapore-based Island Shipbrokers and MJLF of Stamford, Connecticut, to trade forward freight agreements.
Tullett Prebon, part of Collins Stewart Tullett, will relocate part of the five-strong broker desk to Capital's offices in the West End of London.
In addition, a new team will also be formed in Island's Singapore offices at the beginning of November with Tim Spragg, formerly of Arcadia
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights