The 16.00 to 16.15 LEBA index window, launched in late June, coincides with the afternoon window for the Month-ahead UK natural gas market. "The hope is that it could help stimulate increased liquidity in the front months of the UK power price curve," says Chris Barton, head of UK Power at Spectron. "This could ultimately
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?