More than a year after its directors unanimously voted to spin off Duke Energy’s natural gas businesses, Duke Energy has announced that its shareholders will now own 100 percent of the equity in both Duke Energy and Spectra Energy. The latter will eventually consist of the business unit now known as Duke Energy Gas Transmission as well as Duke Energy’s 50 percent ownership interest in Duke Energy Field Services, which recently announced its new name - DCP Midstream.
The Spectra Energy name
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines