KeySpan shareholders will receive $42.00 in cash per share. Upon completion of the deal, National Grid will serve nearly 8 million customers in New York State and New England, the companies said.
National Grid - owner and operator of Britain’s power grid - already distributes electricity and natural gas to nearly 4 million customers in the US, including Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and Rhode Island.
New York-based KeySpan is the largest gas-distribution company in the Northeast,
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines