The exact purchase price of Eon Finland depends on the Eon subsidiary’s net results and dividend distribution for 2004.
If Fortum’s share of the share capital and votes of Eon Finland exceeds 90% as a
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden