Trayport’s GlobalVision software is used by Icap for broking OTC energy, related physical and derivatives products in Europe.
“Trayport is delighted to be extending our relationship with Icap Energy and we will continue to work with them to develop electronic trading in the energy markets in Europe,” said Dan Smith, Head of Broker Trading Systems at Trayport.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?