BSRA’s independent derivatives and contract valuation and counterparty risk measurement services for OTC derivatives and physical assets merges with OTC Legal’s regulatory compliance, transactional tax and documentation services, which include ISDA agreements.
“We are very excited in working with OTC Legal to deliver integrated risk and compliance advisory services for OTC energy derivatives,” says Carlos Blanco, principal and co-founder of BSRA. “OTC Legal’s extensive and unique experience
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia