Italian energy company Camfin and Gaz de France have signed a joint venture to enter the natural gas sector in Italy. The JV will create one of the biggest operators in the sector, with over 800,000 customers, both private and corporate, and will provide the market, where liberalization is in progress, with a new source of supply, the companies announced.
Camfin will contribute to the joint venture its wholly-owned subsidiary Cam Gas, which operates in natural gas sales in Italy and is valued
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines