The European Energy Exchange (EEX) has created a new transparency platform to publish generation and consumption data to further increase transparency on the wholesale market in conjunction with four transmission system operators (TSOs) in Germany.
EEX will co-operate with TSOs EnBW Transportnetze, Transpower Stromubertragungs (formerly E.ON Netz), RWE Transportnetz Strom and Vattenfall Europe Transmission. The platform is expected to launch during the fourth quarter of 2009, and all power plant
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts