The International Swaps and Derivatives Association (Isda) has published a master equity derivatives confirmation agreement contract for inter-dealer trades in the Asia-Pacific region excluding Japan. The document has been issued to document swaps and options on indexes and single shares in Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand. It can also be used in other jurisdictions, subject to negotiations by counterparties. "This document
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants