Hong Kong-based multi-strategy hedge fund Lim Advisors has selected Fidessa LatentZero's front-office suite, Capstone, to provide support to front office analytics, order management, trading and compliance. The solution will cover equities, listed and over-the-counter derivatives, fixed income and foreign exchange for the $1.5 billion fund manager.
More than 20 users in Lim Advisors' offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Beijing and Connecticut, will eventually use Capstone. The fund will also use the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more