The Asian hedge fund market is going through a period of stellar growth, according to a recent report by US research company Financial Insights. Assets under management by Asia-based hedge funds will grow by 40% to $90 billion in 2005, predicts Li-May Chew, senior manager of Financial Insights' Asia-Pacific capital markets advisory service in Singapore and author of the research.
"With growing influx of foreign capital, we envision the Asian hedge fund market catapulting… in 2005," says Chew.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE