South Korean firms Dongbu Securities and Seoul Securities have received over-the-counter derivatives licences, the highest level of dealing licences in South Korea, enabling them to issue equity-linked derivatives, securities and warrants. Asia Risk had previously reported that these two were the next two most likely candidates to achieve the licence (see Asia Risk September 2007, page 6).
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?