PENNSYLVANIA -- US business continuity planning software and services company Strohl Systems said in December 2002 it had appointed Steve Kokol as vice-president of international sales.
The position is new and Kokol will report directly to president of Strohl Systems, Brian Turley.
Kokol will be responsible for expanding Strohl’s international customer base, co-ordinating re-sellers and distributors, developing partner relationships, and implementing worldwide sales processes.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines