ATLANTA, GEORGIA -- Internet Security Systems (ISS), provider of internet security management software, says it has launched a new version of its electronic commerce security product, Database Scanner 4.1.
The product is designed to protect data from hackers and ensure continued operation of e-commerce systems. Database Scanner 4.1 monitors the security of database systems and automatically gathers database security information for analysis, says Atlanta- based ISS.
Contact: David Bridson --
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia