LONDON -- US software protection provider Internet Security Systems (ISS) said in February it had recruited Unipalm as an additional distributor for the British and Irish markets.
Newmarket, England-based Unipalm, a unit of the German ComputerLinks group, will sell and support the full range of ISS’s threat protection software. The agreement brings the number of distributors in Britain and Ireland to four.
ISS’s software is designed to detect, prevent and respond to threats to electronic
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden