NEW YORK -- US professional services firm Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) said in December it was expanding its security service to offer clients the use of integrated security "dashboards". Customised security dashboards will enable companies to integrate, correlate and report security data from disparate sources such as server logs, intrusion detection systems and firewalls, PwC said.
PwC staff will consult with clients before recommending the most appropriate dashboard for their needs. A
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia