LONDON -- Top Layer Networks, a vendor of network security devices, and internet security software firm Internet Security Systems launched in late April a joint marketing strategy for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The two firms said the agreement expands an existing informal relationship between them. The duo have worked for nearly a year to combine RealSecure, ISS’s intrusion detection and response system, with Top Layer’s AppSwitch family.
The combination delivers the only intrusion
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?