TRUMBULL, Connecticut -- US business continuity software company CYA Technologies said in December it had acquired Rovia, a privately held information use management vendor, for an undisclosed sum in an all-stock deal. CYA will retain Rovia’s research and development personnel and sales staff and plans to keep Rovia’s Cambridge-based research and development facility.
"It is a logical acquisition, and one in which CYA’s clients will ultimately reap the benefits, by having powerful business
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia