WOKING, ENGLAND -- British network security technology provider Corsaire said in August it had launched a threat management system for use in the finance and banking sectors.
The Unified Threat Management System (UMTS) takes information from sources such as US-based computer security company SecurityFocus’ vulnerability database and US software provider Internet Security Systems’ threat analysis service X-Force, and channels them into one secure system location, creating a single point of
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay