LONDON -- Troubled security software company Baltimore Technologies said in August it was selling its largest acquisition, Content Technologies, as part of a major restructuring aimed at saving the Irish firm £72 million ($101 million) a year.
Baltimore acquired Content late last year for £692 million as a part of a strategy of rapid acquisition that failed, industry analysts said. They reckoned Content is now worth £25 million to £40 million.
Baltimore reported a second-quarter 2001 loss
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines