SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA – BakBone Software, a US-based provider of storage management software, in early December announced the availability of a product designed to create a block-by-block disaster recovery image of Microsoft’s Windows operating system without having to take the system offline.
The VaultDR Online Client Application Plugin Module means that customers can complete live data protection, ensuring that data is secure if there is a disaster, said Peter Eck, vice-president of
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules