RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA – Peak 10, a US datacentre services provider said in November it had opened a new datacentre in Raleigh, North Carolina. Peak 10 will provide a full range of managed hosting, storage, security and disaster recovery services at the site.
Peak 10 was founded in March 2000 and has data centres in locations including Tampa, Florida and Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines