IRVING, TEXAS – US provider of hosted application management systems Mariner Systems Incorporated (MSI), has installed a new disaster recovery back-up service using switches from Texas-based SANcastle technologies in combination with technology from global IT company Hewlett Packard.
The service is designed to back-up data between the companies primary storage area network (SAN) in San Mateo, California and its secondary SAN in Miami, Florida.
"This solution solves any distance issue that
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia