NEWTON, MASSACHUSETTS -- Massachusetts-based financial technology consultancy Meridien Research has been wholly acquired by US IT analysts IDC, a spokesperson for Meridien Research said in November. Meridien Research will become part of a new IDC company focused exclusively on the financial services industry. The current Meridian Research management will remain, the spokesperson said.
"Our growth over the past five and a half years far exceeded our expectations. Teaming up with IDC will help
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines