OAKS, PENNSYLVANIA -- Financial software firm SEI Investments said SEI private banking and trust clients will be able to integrate Advent Software's Advent Office with SEI's 3000 System.
SEI said the combination creates a single connection between middle and back office processing and improves accuracy and efficiency for investment managers in terms of decision-making and transaction processes.
Advent Office is a suite of portfolio management software. SEI Trust 3000 is a suite of software for
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules