ORLANDO, FLORIDA -- US IT company Sun Microsystems has developed a new business continuity system. Enterprise Continuity is designed for companies with multiple data centres, Sun said in October. If one of these sites is unable to function, the system automatically routes transactions to an alternative site.
Enterprise Continuity combines Sun hardware and software with Nortel Networks’ dense wavelength division multiplexing-based OPTera 5200 Multiservice Platform. It also uses dark fibre and
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules