MARLBOROUGH, MASSACHUSETTS -- US recovery firm LiveVault Corporation said in September it had released a new version of MyLiveVault, the web management portal for its LiveVault online backup and recovery service.
MyLiveVault is a web-based interface that allows users to control their online backup policies and schedules, restore jobs, network usage and status monitoring. The new MyLiveVault enables businesses with multiple servers, in multiple locations, administered by multiple individuals,
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines