A spokeswoman for ABN Amro said Major will be replaced by a member of his existing team, but declined to name the employee. She said the bank would make an announcement on the matter in the next few weeks.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019