“Dedicating prime brokerage resources to the government and corporate bond sector may in fact be unique to the market-place, but it is 100% consistent with our stated goal of offering risk management and financing solutions to our global clients across a multi-asset class platform,” Mirabile said.
He added that BarCap was evaluating the further extension of its prime brokerage platform to include foreign exchange, energy and other commodities.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden