Kealhofer became a managing director of Moody’s KMV in April following the rating agency’s acquisition of his San Francisco-based firm. He has taught investment management and corporate finance at Columbia University and the University of California at Berkeley.
The 'blue ribbon' panel provides oversight during the writing of PRMIA’s bylaws and advises its board of directors.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia