Sangwine and Oh, who will both report to Scott Kerson, head of commodities sales in the Americas, intend to concentrate on building a portfolio of energy producers and consumers in western Canada. They will concentrate on trading natural gas and oil-based derivatives.
“This addition demonstrates Deutsche Bank’s growth aspirations in the energy market,” said Paul Jurist, head of Deutsche Bank’s Canadian operations.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines