Yeo is currently managing director of capital resource management at Singapore-based Temasek Holdings. Before that she was head of the market conduct group at the Monetary Authority of Singapore, where she oversaw the regulation of the securities and futures markets as well as managing financial market conduct. She also chaired the payments and settlements committee.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines