iBoxx was set up by a consortium of seven banks and the Deutsche Borse, and is in competition with the JP Morgan Chase/Morgan Stanley Trac-x credit derivatives index suite.
BarCap announced its decision to join iBoxx on the same day as it said it was to make markets on the Trac-x index.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden