Regulatory and operational meetings have so far been conducted with the Committee of Chief Risk Officers, the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, the Electric Power Suppliers Association and the Natural Gas Suppliers Association, the EBA said. The association also said it will hold its first general meeting in New York this week.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules