The Financial Stability Forum (FSF) has created a working group to determine the causes of market turbulence in recent months, and just how regulators should respond to the apparent weaknesses in the financial system that have been exposed. The FSF, which is based at the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, comprises senior representatives of national financial regulators, central banks, finance ministries and international banks.
The announcement that Mario Draghi, the Governor of
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay