In the January issue, page 21, we incorrectly spelt the name of Merrill Lynch's chief executive, Stan O'Neal. Risk apologises for this error.
In the December issue, page 34, we stated that Citadel Derivatives Group's co-head is James Lehman. In fact his name is Jason Lehman. Apologies.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules