The derivatives exchange firm Chicago Mercantile Exchange Group (CME) has acquired Credit Market Analysis (CMA), a provider of credit derivates market data. The move will provide CME with greater exposure to the rapidly growing $46 trillion in notional outstanding credit derivatives market.
CME Group executive and chairman, Terry Duffy, says that “adding CMA’s data products to its services will create a higher level of market efficiencies and transparencies”.
Similarly, this will “leverage syner
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules